Back again for Make a List Monday. I was moderately successful with completing last week’s list:
Cut MoMo Wonderland jellyroll into 2.5″ squares in prep for a Great Granny Squares quilt. Cut backing fabric into assorted rectangles, enough for 16 blocks.
- Make an eyeglasses case. ~ Not sure I still want to do this–nothiing really jumped out at me + I already have cases for my glasses. The problem is that I don’t remember to bring them with me!
- Make a potholder for a friend. ~ Ran out of time; definitely a priority for this coming week–I want to get it in the mail before it’s way too late (it’s a belated birthday present).
Make the first block from Grandmother’s Choice.
List for September 10 – 16
- Make a potholder for a friend!
- Make second block in Grandmother’s Choice
- Create mini-design boards, at least 4.
- Piece 2 great granny blocks.
- Finish piecing top of my nephew’s quilt.
- If time, make backing and pin baste nephew’s quilt.
- Also, if time, chain piece half square triangles for vaguely civil-war repro-ish quilt.