I want to keep this broad–large life areas where I want to keep improving, as opposed to very specific goals which sound nice in the here and now but might not be realistic for actual completion because they have little to do with my actual life.
- Continue to simplify–both in possessions and in commitments.
- Read more and keep track of what I’ve read, either here or on goodreads.
- Create more! Specifically, sew more and write more.
- Finish projects I’ve started (even if that means getting rid of them–just don’t keep them hanging around).
- Continue to make fitness and health a priority.
- Take more pictures. Nothing fancy, just do a better job of recording our life.
So, maybe these are too broad, but I think I’d rather work on specific projects/goals as they come up rather than committing to a bunch of things at the beginning of the year. Perhaps I’ll even be so motivated as to post them here on this rather defunct blog. Miracles could happen!